Ottawa’s Countryside Celebrates Canada in 2017
Membership is open to businesses in Ottawa & a 90 KM radius interested in drawing tourists, visitors & residents to their doorstep. Our primary focus is to help increase business for rural business owners and to bring people out to experience the wonders of Ottawa's Countryside.
Current Members & Potential Members:
This year is one of change and celebration for Ottawa's Countryside. We will be introducing a new Executive Director in the spring as Bonnie, retires after 10 years with our organization. Bonnie and our new ED will continue to work with our members to get the word out about your business and encourage customers to your door.
As a rural business owner we appreciate that you need to make your advertising initiatives economical and effective while reaching a wide variety of potential customers, visitors and tourists. To celebrate with you our members who are in good standing from 2016, we are offering FREE Membership this year. Ottawa's Countryside will be doing directed advertising for you to help bring visitors to our www.OttawasCountryside.ca
Our 2017 format will continue to be “Social Media” based;
Your Membership includes but is not limited to:
- An updated website/mobile compatible Ottawa’s Countryside site with pictures and featured business profiles. Travellers today are more likely to use the internet when planning their trips and activities as well as access information on their mobile devices while travelling, shopping or planning excursions;
- An unlimited write-up on the website in addition to your logo and up to 3 pictures changeable seasonally,
- A locator on our interactive map;
- Twitter, Facebook & Instagram increased visibility with postings of upcoming events, sales etc.; just let us know about the date and activity going on and we will send it out via our various media venues. The word gets out quickly and will reach a larger, wide and varied audience who also send on messaging they like to their friends and contacts;
- Cross promotion of our website with partner tourism organizations across the region & province; Tourism partners have a host of followers that will see our link and will be able to access our site to assist in their planning whether it is for entertainment, sweets or savory, accommodation, shopping, vacations or day tripping;
- Generic Advertising will be done by Ottawa’s Countryside in various publications, newspapers etc. drawing people to Ottawa’s Countryside website.
Membership forms for 2018 are not currently available.
Please contact Earl Stanley, President, Board of Directors if you require further information. email: firstname.lastname@example.org